Location: Online course
This online SIFS course is taught by Jo French LLM.
The course will:
• Revisit the role of the MLRO to check you are fit for the 2021 risk and regulatory environment
• Identify key policies and procedures to ensure you are effective in the execution of the MLRO
• Focus on SARs – in particular your analysis and thought processes, time frames, record keeping
and robust audit trails, escalation and reporting to the board
• Look at recognising and managing cultural barriers to effective SARs from both a staff and
• Look at what should prompt a SAR? A quick review of hot topics and emerging risks and case study.
To book please email Louise.McCormick@sifs.co.uk with your full name, email address and billing address, or use the "Register Online" link on this page.
Please contact email@example.com with any booking issues.